Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sergio rant about removal from group blog

Hey y'all, not sure if you have a "living will" or any Will currently. I suggest you take the time to make one. Life is short, don't leave everyone confused on your choices. Let them know. With the passing of my sister, it's made me realize, I need to be clear on what I want, in life and death. Seriously, take some time and make a Will. Here's an example of a living Will. It let's everyone know what you want if you are not able to speak for yourself. Give it to a responsible party in your family or 2!http://www.doyourownwill.com/download/living-will/calw.pdf
Like ·  · 
  • 30 people like this.
  • Putali Kandel Also, people need to have an advance directive.
    1 hr · Like · 6
  • Juan Ferran I totally agree with you Sergio. I need to make one myself.
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Iqbal Quidwai Putali I was going to say that too as I know it as a medical directive; you can add or may be get a form one; even that can create problems if there is a disagreement among relatives about pulling the plug as happened in my uncle's case; So Sergio Rudeness Rodriguezo you ENJOY kicking people out of YOUR group for?? no reason; guess you are trying too hard to please the bosses in San Fran!! Good luck any way!!
    1 hr · Like
  • Robin Romey Robbins Burt Engledow. You should have a will!!
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Iqbal Quidwai But a will without a medical directive leaves a big hole for most; modest assets are distributed easily due to laws and if the relatives are amiable.
    1 hr · Like
  • Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez Iqbal, now is not the time. ( I didn't say I was a completely different individual. Don't come for me on my own page, not during this time. I promise you, I will hurt your feelings. PM if you have a question or problem. Thank you
    1 hr · Like · 7
  • Iqbal Quidwai This is NOT that impt. to me; I saw on another site how MANY people you have mistreated. After having talked with you I would have expected better. Don't threaten me. I have better things to do than rant about TNCs that are going down the tube if not already! I do not know or care whose page this is, facts are facts!
    1 hr · Like
  • Beau Mcconnell Im sry but somebody tell Santa's workshop Elf to STFU!
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez Iqbal, I'm not perfect, nor do I care to be. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't hold my tongue. People who claim to be mistreated by me, is from fault of their own. Similar to you and now. My life isn't about who likes me. If it doesn't interfere wit...See More
    1 hr · Like · 6
  • 1 hr · Like · 1
  • Leroyna Polk tell em friend! You shouldn't have to hear this nonsense right now. Btw...Great post, everyone should have a will. Praying for you my friend
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Torin Edwards How disrespectful can you be? This post has nothing with the bullshit you're spewing. Get some damn common sense and grow a heart before you bring pointless drama. When someone loses an important piece of them that has been around all their life; something like being taken out of a group is null and void! Get your life all the way together before someone straight shatters your dumb ass!
    1 hr · Like · 6
  • Bridgitte Fischer Thank you for the advice my GOOD FRIEND Sergio, things aren't always perfect but it's good that everyone knows what you want it was really confusing when Jeff's uncle passed. No one knew what he wanted or who was to take what. My heart is still with you about your sister. Hey btw want some Colombian buenuelos? I'll make them if your here Saturday
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez Yes Bridget Antonia Malcolm, that would be sweet. Thank you.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Rosa Cisneros Minasso I thought this post was about having a living will not personal attacks on who is kicked out of a "group". I agree with you Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez on having your paperwork set in case something should happen to us. It is best to be prepared wether i...See More
  • Bridgitte Fischer Lol wrong Bridgitte 
    59 mins · Like · 1
  • Rosa Cisneros Minasso Conversation to have on this post. That was not part of the subject at hand and it is uncalled for
    58 mins · Like · 1
  • Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez Sorry Bridgitte Fischer. Your hubby came by earlier. I'll see you Saturday.
    55 mins · Like · 1
  • Rosa Cisneros Minasso I think that if someone has something to say, they need to message u privately and not attack you . You have had bigger things to worry about the last couple of weeks/ months that you don't have time for such inappropriate and childish comments!
    54 mins · Like · 2
  • Bridget Antonia Malcolm I had to read this whole post! What a jerk! Also add to the list life insurance
    53 mins · Like · 4
  • Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez Well, I'll tell y'all this. I kicked him out of a group, because he was being disrespectful to a lady. He was being perverted. I dont condone men making inappropriate comments to women. It was automatic removal. He should be ashamed to even bitch about it. Disgusting.
    52 mins · Like · 9
  • Becca Maxwell Are you serious right now? This man has been doing right by himself and his family in these hard and trying times and you want to leave a comment about getting kicked out of a group? You apparently don't truly know this man and how good he is. You are ...See More
    49 mins · Like · 7
  • Rosa Cisneros Minasso That guy is truly an insensitive man which in turn makes him look like an a$#*ole!
    43 mins · Like · 2
  • Liz Temkin Happy to see that moron gone. Never ceases to amaze me how inappropriate people can be. There's a time & place for everything.
    40 mins · Like · 3
  • Casey Loewen That guy has been a nuisance before and now he just straight up stepped out of line. Dumbass.
  • Cheri Childers Sorry for your loss Sergio, prayers sent up for you and yours!  Thank you for the very important reminder of a living will and med directive
  • +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
add more am   
  • Cheri Childers Sorry for your loss Sergio, prayers sent up for you and yours!  Thank you for the very important reminder of a living will and med directive.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Kristina Appelhof-Bryant Eff the haters Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez. Unfortunately in the healthcare setting it doesn't matter if u have an advanced directive or living will etc. if the family members left behind don't carry out those wishes. I've seen too many times in my short...See More
    8 hrs · Like
  • Kianya Parker The fuckery has begun and really it shouldn't. Iqbal QuidwaiFirst of all we can't even pronounce your name and trust I'm not gonna use any extra brain cells trying to figure out how to spell or pronounce such bullshit. Second if you didn't care then you wouldn't have put your penny's worth response on this post at all. Third can Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez not have peace for five seconds or even a second without a dumb extra nigga coming on his post and being nothing more than a fucking hater. Fourth it's 2015 & you talking about things Sergio has done in the past, get your life together and stfu. Lastly, please don't let this young disciple demolish what's left of you because I promise you once I'm done and there's anything else left you gone get what's coming to you. So jump and change your default picture we all know Santa is a false image for fake fucks to believe in like you. P.S. this isn't a threat it's a promise and we won't even have to touch you to let you know what it is bruh.
    8 hrs · Like · 3
  • Kristina Appelhof-Bryant Damn Kianya, I know to stay on ur good side & if I ever need help I'm calling u 
    8 hrs · Like · 2
  • Kianya Parker Lol aww so sweet. I just don't understand why the unhappy and the unwanted feel necessary to say anything at all when they are irrelevant. It's a desperate act for attention. People need to grow Tf up.
    8 hrs · Like · 3
  • Veronica J Marin I do have a will.
    8 hrs · Like
  • Nay Hill Sergio Rudeness Rodriguez plz pay dude no mind...it is all the devil workshop..he is trying to distract you. Remember that we do not fight against flesh and blood...the devil just used that person...dont let him win...just pray for everything and worry about nothing....so with that being said, this info is bomb..always helping as usual.. We have life insurance but a will is needed too..
    7 hrs · Like · 2
  • Dijana Steward Is it just me or is this whole thread wonky. Must be too early.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Casey Loewen Kianya Parker - racist, angry, threatening. That's what I got from your comment. smh.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Gigi Flowers Wow! Thanks Sergio for the input!
    1 hr · Like
  • Dijana Steward Speaking of being removed... Sergio is there any way you can put me in a 'longtime friend don't want notifications alerts bogged down with weird comments' group? I really want to stay abreast of how you are doing but I would rather not see the responses to post otherwise.
    1 hr · Like
  • Casey Loewen Turn off notifications or unfollow. Either way you are still friends.
    1 hr · Like
  • Dijana Steward Thanks Casey Loewen but my comment was specifically directed to Sergio.
    55 mins · Like · 1
  • LaRee Monique Trepagnier Just some additional info. A Will is a contestable document. So if a family member feels as though they are getting slighted or doesn't agree with what is set out, then they can contest it. Tying it up in court. Your best bet is a Living Trust, which is not contestable.
  • Alexis Cassidy Thank you for sharing this link Sergio. I have been meaning to this for some time and I just keep putting it off. You have now offered me an easy convenient option and a reason to no longer wait. Been thinking of you friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment