Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I was blocked from the lyft nationwide group for speaking my mind... Lyft really doesn't like to hear the truth these days sigh

I was blocked from the lyft nationwide group for speaking my mind... Lyft really doesn't like to hear the truth these days sigh
Like ·
  • 7 people like this.
  • Boyan Deam Who blocked you? Sergio? What did you say?
    20 hrs · Like · 1
  • Jasmin Juarez Me too and only posted one thing
  • Jonah Price Lyft itself doesn't manage that group. It's completely unofficial.
    20 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rex Campbell "Baked" I Pm'd you.
  • Christina Mastikian I was too! Your thoughts must match exactly those of the admins or you are out! Heaven forbid you think out of the box. Terrorist! Lol
    16 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Timothy Treadstone Rex I received no such pm
  • Timothy Treadstone Boyan Deam first I showed a screenshot of a lyft rider who had his actual dick as his profile pic which was ( I posted it in the comments and warned what it was showing) it had 100 comments everyone was laughing and joking then Sergio came in to buzzkill and give me a lecture, I told him he was a clown
  • Timothy Treadstone I wouldnt normally post it, but it was on my lyft app I had to stare at a dick the whole ride it was very uncomfortable, it was trying to be a wake up call for lyft to actually filter their photos
  • Don Tsuchiyama Sue the bastards!
    14 hrs · Like · 1
  • Timothy Treadstone I'm not kicked from lyft just the Facebook group so I really don't care
  • Rex Campbell Timothy, I sent you a message. Weird you didn't get it. You were my driver a few weeks ago!

    When it was raining you picked me up in a white car and took me to the argyle in hollywood.

    I asked if lyft didn't mind you having that name and you said "no".

    Then we talked about the message boards and you chuckled when I used the term "pax".

    Do you remember me?
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Timothy Treadstone Haha yes Rex I remember you
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Boyan Deam Hahaa that's funny! That will probably get you kicked out. People are dropping like flies
    12 hrs · Like · 1
  • Boyan Deam A lot goes on in there...I'm surprised he did, but if you called him a clown, i guess he was unchoiced in the matter. Hahha
    12 hrs · Like · 2
  • Timothy Treadstone Boyan Deam where the fuck is Stacey or whatever did she just vanish?
  • Rex Campbell Stacey is no longer the admin. Like they said that is an unofficial lyft group. The official one is called "traffic and cars" and it's dead
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Boyan Deam Stacy is gone like the wind...she was cute, although a mess, can you imagine speaking on Lyft's behalf to 1000's of drivers. Crazy! Yeah these are all unofficial groups..I have no idea how many I'm in. I don't think I'm in the official one, I thought LA drivers was ours.
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Timothy Treadstone We should start a new one called "Lyft Uncensored" lol
    9 hrs · Like · 2
  • Rex Campbell I was thinking of starting something like that. Let's do it Timothy! Let's be admins!
    9 hrs · Like · 2
  • Boyan Deam I'm down...start it up. Add me...and what happened to Dianne Moss-Christman's 50 and over group. These are all innovative new group ideas, that are exciting and cool.
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Boyan Deam Go for it!
  • Boyan Deam Hold on..I'm also working two other ones right now. We are discussing rates in Nashville. And another one who thinks mentoring will make her money,...shooting her self in the foot and looking to run a race after she is. Exciting stuff..lol
    8 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Timothy Treadstone @rex if you don't keep it real you get booted lmao
  • Rex Campbell So sad.
  • Rex Campbell Timothy I created one. Search: Ride Share drivers United: uber, lyft, side car

    I'll make you an admin
  • Timothy Treadstone Everyone does all 3 that's a good idea
  • Rex Campbell Let's have one where ALL opinions can be expressed. Positive and negative
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rex Campbell If it sucks in your area let people know. If they want to leave the group they can
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Timothy Treadstone I agree free speech is how it should be its a forum not a workplace
    8 hrs · Like · 2
  • Rex Campbell Exactly. We work for ourselves under their platforms. Bottom line is we are all out to make money.

    Including lyft and uber
  • Boyan Deam Cool. Invite me. I looked it up, I can't find it. May be put freedom or free speech group in the name, so it distinguishes it. Tali's is dope, because it has "original" in it so you know which group is which.

No comments:

Post a Comment