Sunday, January 11, 2015

Erik Koral banned from blog 01/15


All Uber rides
 — with Erika Simone.
Like · 
  • 12 people like this.
  • Joseph Lepe Thanks for the break.. I look forward to the photos because I laugh be cause they are cute
    3 hrs · Like · 2
  • Erik Koral Welcome
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rhonda Kramer Erik, you take any situation and make it positive and fun. You are truly amazing. Have a great night.
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Erik Koral Thx so much!
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Joshua Paul Smith Erik Koral I don't see you in Lyft lounges anymore 
    2 hrs · Like
  • Erik Koral I was banned from the national lounge for no reason
    2 hrs · Like
  • Jackie Poles What? Are you still in Lyters Nationwide?
  • Erik Koral Nope that's where I was banned a few weeks ago for no reason. And I'm the guy meeting w Zimmer to fight for higher rates. Go figure that one out
  • Jackie Poles I was just about to ask if you and Diane are still going. They banned you! That's ridiculous! Have you talked to Sergio about it?
  • Erik Koral He's the one that banned me and he refused to give me a reason when I reached out to him. He wasn't nice about it either
  • Erik Koral Meeting moved to 1.29
  • Jackie Poles I've noticed that a lot of people have been disappearing lately. I had no idea you were one of them. That sucks Erik.
    7 mins · Like
  • Iqbal Quidwai Guys the guy has severe problems it seems and also probably has some ulterior motive to spend the time to run the blog. i was running a simple survey asking which phone service do you use? I am on his personal FB pg; i asked why I was unfriended? He came back with a WHITE LIE that I had made disparaging remarks to a woman?? NOT worth spending a dime with people who have no character! God help 'em (mend their evil ways)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment