Monday, October 20, 2014

lyft vince downing so cal lounge 102014

Decided to do some "Lyft Hiking" last night. It's basically turning on the app and driving until I get a ride close to where I'm going. In this case it was Hollywood and it took longer than expected. This is the first time since probably March or April doing a sustained drive and all I want to say is that I feel bad for anyone who does this for income. All that driving for $47 in fares, of which Lyft takes $14.20?!? You all are fooling yourselves if you think driving in anyway is helping you. This isn't even worth the risk exposure of being on the road in drive mode on a Sat night. I really love Lyft but I'm actually want to cancel my driver account so I'm not tempted to ever do this again no matter how bored I am or how efficient it seems.
LikeLike ·  · 
  • 8 people like this.
  • Vince Downing I also think tip screen improvements are a sham as well. I'd be interested in seeing some statistics on how many people even go back into the Lyft app after the ride is over. None of my friends do and even I have to force myself to remember to do it before I get going with wherever I was headed.
    23 hrs · Like · 2
  • Melissa Hunt All the good drivers are dropping off....me included.
    15 hrs · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment