Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lyft blog 10/22/14 adam monthly graph

2 hrs · Los Angeles, CA    10/22/14
Seriously, is this the SoCal Driver Lounge or the SoCal Whine & Moan lounge?
I think this forum could be so useful for us, but it seems that almost 85% of the posting is just whining about not getting paid or there being too many drivers. Don't like the conditions? You have free will...you don't have to drive anymore.


I compiled all my weekly summaries since I started driving part time, FWIW this is my monthly revenue history for Lyft. Just the data. I only drive part time, but have been maintaining pretty consistent hours, trending to fewer hours though recently
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
  • You and 6 others like this.
  • Lee Briante sorry Adam...drivers are making more since prices have been lowered and demand has gone up
    1 hr · Like · 8
  • John C Machin Hard to do anything with that. There is nothing about how many hours you worked what days etc.
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Iqbal Quidwai I have hardly ever seen a more slippery slope than what you present; So except for Sept/Oct How many hrs a week did you average? # of billable miles and do you have total miles driven; what market? LA/ Hollywood/Santa Mon/Downtown etc.
    1 hr · Like
  • Arthur Peña Looks about right lol.
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Arthur Peña Heres mine. Thanks price cuts!
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Vince Downing Hard to argue with that unless Lyft has real numbers they are willing to share that show increased revenue. 

    PS - They don't.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Adam Mantelmacher My hourly rate is probably trending negative - but not nearly as dramatic as this pure revenue view. It is what it is, no complaints here. It was great money for just driving a car but isn't sustainable for me. Just had to replace struts and brakes at last oil change, and as part time work my time is more valuable
    1 hr · Edited · Unlike · 2



No comments:

Post a Comment