Saturday, March 29, 2014

How to Get People to Answer Your Call | Inc.com

How to Get People to Answer Your Call | Inc.com: "I love Jean. She's a salesperson extraordinaire employed by one of my great clients. Every call or email from her is a double shot of espresso to my spirit. We all have a Jean in our lives--the opposite of the "soul sucking oxygen vampires" I wrote about in a recent post. They give so much more than they take--and that's why her call gets answered or returned no matter where I am or what I am doing. And I'm not the only one. Jean usually gets responses from whomever she contacts. Her approach is simple, but it is so effective. Over the course of dozens of contacts, I think I have figured out why. Here are the things Jean does well:"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment