Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Uber says it's a technology company but drivers say otherwise - Stopuber

Uber says it's a technology company but drivers say otherwise - Stopuber: "USABLE, but the customer service is the WORST! I got locked out of my account when I was trying to update my credit card number and there’s no way to get back in until someone from customer service responds to my email. There is no number to call and they are taking FOREVER to get back to me. You would think they would have someone constantly and quickly monitoring emails considering there is no customer service number to call! I really, really wanted to use Uber today to get to the airport, but guess that won’t be possible!

Steve Hall // November 5, 2014 at 10:27 am // Reply
I’m a driver for Uber that got into an accident back in August while on an Uber. Well you guessed it, no number to call and no response to my email for days. Are you kidding me! Oh and when they did respond they said “Oh we don’t cover that, you have to deal with your personal insurance company” TYPICAL UBER. There days are numbered and Travis will be thinking of the next scam he can create."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment